BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 18, 2008

this week, the good and the bad

well, its been a week of fun and frustration, the fun was the grand kids..its never dull with them here..we did stenciling on tote bags and puff [that wouldn't puff] paint on t-shirts, I let the kids use their imaginations and create what they felt like doing on the T's.
we made junk jewelry and did science experiments, they will all be forensic masters soon.
a plain everyday science test was bread making, they helped and kneaded and their won buns are rising as I type.
the frustration was dealing with others..the paralegal who couldn't spell even one name right, the guy from Bobs BMW who was rude and aggressive on the phone.
minor stuff, but it colored how I felt when I was trying to have fun with the babies. we had a breakfast picnic at the park..that was fun. tomorrow the kids go home and the house will go silent again, no squealing and giggling, no wide eyed questions, no over the top reactions when I make brownies or toss basil into tomato soup, i got rave reviews for that one. i will be able to watch and HEAR a movie at the same time, which while that sounds good, it will be sad, cause there's nothing like noisy kids to keep the heart beating.

the mad scientists


lets test colors


this is fun

1 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Ahhh! Look at my cute kids..and their serious experment faces!!
They always have a great time with Grandma!!;)