this video is a full orchestra playing the music from Chrono Cross and chrono trigger, beautiful!!
and now for something completely different, a lesson on the galaxy from Monty Python
this started as a place to put down my recipes the old and the new, and has evolved into a pretty efficient way to keep in contact with family and friends. there are of course, recipes, but also videos and stray thoughts, health updates and just the ramblings I guess of daily life.
this video is a full orchestra playing the music from Chrono Cross and chrono trigger, beautiful!!
and now for something completely different, a lesson on the galaxy from Monty Python
Posted by maureen at 3:49 PM
4 comments:
"Awesome" said the Jaden. "Cool Dude" said the Bradley. Bobble Bobble of the head did the Owen. Its unanimous they loved your video
Mom, I figured out music!!!!! I also changed things up a bit. I like your new layout. I still couldnt put the video on, but I will not be defeated!!!
Huh Huh! I love that! Johns word about Monte Python! pretty funny. He esspecially loved the lady getting inpregnated by a comet.
Post a Comment