well, we got the tv mounted and its a strange feeling having it up on the wall. it doesn't sit flush like a picture or anything, its can swivel and tilt, so its away from the wall a bit more than I thought it would be, but the most important thing is, kids cant screw with it till they are big enough to know better..ha! right now, after 11 pm at night, I am the only one watching, so I can have it aimed my way entirely and tilted more down, with others in the room, it can go more straight etc..so its really nice. tomorrow is shelf day, thats when I pout up the shelf for the dvr player recorder thingy and the signal rabbit..then, I have to press Brian to get the lattice and begin mounting that outside around the spa, to really finish it off nice, after that, the pads go down, the spa goes up and the fairy lights get strung around the inner perimeter..and we will have attained Neverland.
>>>the shelf project was put on hold after I realized it just wouldn't work out..LOL
I cold see Jaden or Bradley whacking a head on one of the corners..ouch! there would be tears for sure over that and a life time lasting divot of skin missing. and so, I moved the bookcase over, it has the dvd's on it anyway and looks quite handsome in its new location. I made sure the dvd recorder/player is safely fixed in place and cannot fall off or be knocked off of there and now things look very nice.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
the tv job
Posted by maureen at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment