there are a few ways to make guacamole, the easiest is to just buy it ready made, but then, heck, there's no fun in that.
you can go all out and chop tomatoes, cut cilantro and finely chop onions etc etc, or use my way and take the compliments and run with them.
buy around three really ripe avocados
and, Pace medium picante sauce.
that's it.
cut the really ripe avocados in half, drop the pit out, then using a spoon, scoop the meat into a medium sized bowl.
mash the three avocados smooth then add a bit of the picante sauce and mix well. Since I can never find anything stronger than medium, its what I buy, but I do add jalapeƱos I have blended smooth, you have to be careful, not everyone will want their mouths burned out, so take it easy on the jalapeƱos.
if you make this more than a few hours ahead of the need, [like for a party] seal in a good container and freeze, avocados have a rotten habit of turning dark no matter how you store them, and while they are still edible and tasty, they sure wont look overly appetizing.

1 comments:
Thanks Mom I am going to make this. Its kinda funny that you posted this 'cause Ive been craving the guacamole!!
Post a Comment